Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is it egotistical of me...

to say that OMG I LOVE my meatloaf!!! LOVE IT! It is DELICIOUS!


I ate way too much of it yesterday. The rest of the family loves it too. Tiff wanted some for breakfast this morning instead of her usual cereal, haha!

Yesterday I was Ms. Suzie Domestic. I made bread (Sour Dough English Muffin Bread, turned out excellent, IMO, and was very tasty with the meat loaf). I did laundry and dried it on the rack in the living room. I learned to knit on double ended knitting needles. I'm quite happily knitting a... tube. I think I might make two of them and turn them into wrist warmers. I dunno. They match my head band.


So, yeah, I'm addicted to knitting now. I realized this as I stood in line at the Fairway clutching two sets of double ended knitting needles to my chest and counting out nickles and quarters to pay for them. I'm also knitting a bikini to sunbath in this up coming summer. The bottoms are done, just need to throw together the top.

Tsu got his MRI results back. He has herniated disks at C4 and C5 (or is it C5 and C6? Meh, somewhere around there). He has to start physical therapy and he has to go back to the doc friday to find out more details.

I will actually get around to posting some pictures of some of the junk I have been doing lately. You might see why i haven't been writing as much when you see what i have been doing with my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment