It's been busy! Good busy, that is. I got a part time job (YAYYYY!!!!) and getting ready to start that monday has me running around a little franticly. I got to have my finger prints taken on a digital fingerprint machine. Hehehe.
So, as promise, just a little late, the new coop in progress, lol, the Chateau de Poulets:
We need to lower it and level it before I can get started turning it into the chicken castle.
The cab-over part will be enclosed to be a brooder, nest boxes will go along the left, roosts along the right. The area under the cab over will be partial enclosed and extend into the expanded goat pen and serve as a goat shelter. Two birds, one stone and all that.
I am doing my part to hillbilly this place UP!!!!