Friday, February 6, 2009

They like me, They REALLY like me!!!!

"I'd like to thank the academy, my dog, and all the fine folks at Maxwell House Coffee!"


I'm writing my acceptance speech for the award I was kindly given by fellow blogger Melissa, at her blog "Thousand Word Balance".




"This is an award to give to blogs that are are making a difference in the blogosphere. Roger, its creator said, "We are all artists in are own way, be it art, photography, writing, philosophy, comedy, or blogging, and we all go a little crazy sometimes. But if you ever feel so crazy to cut off your ear and give it to a prostitute, "Seek Help"! Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.""


Of all the awards that I could be given I have to say this one tickles me like no tomorrow, lol. Thank you, dear! You made my week! I shall keep it on my pretend computer mantle by my pretend computer fireplace and shall pass it along when I find others who deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment