Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ugh... sick....

*groan*


Insomnia and the flu. yuuuuccckkkkkkk.


Runny nose, sore throat, fever, aches, etc.

Tiff is home from school today, she was running a fever as well. She just got up. I have her medicated. Tsu had to go to the hospital for more tests (tummy tests not back tests). Poor guy has had a rough month.

Anyway, Not much to write today, just wanted to post a picture of what I made the other day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I followed the step by step instructions here:

http://www.cometosilver.com/socks/SockClass_Start.htm

I was going to make a second one right away but Tiff wanted some wrist warmers so I am making those. These are the ones I made for myself, hers will be longer and out of different yarn:

Photobucket

Oh, and these are my drop spindles, now I just need something to try spinning on them!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment