Monday, August 17, 2009

Done, done and done.

Photobucket

Well, the divider fence is done so I have a treeless place to ride. I put in a gate so they can come in and out as they please except when I am in there working one of them.


The hairy bear has had his feather on all four feet washed, dried and medicated. The fronts are still fine I'm just trying to make sure they stay that way. I have separate supplies I use on the fronts and do them first so if there is anything infectious causing the scratches it won't spread to them from my tools. His skin is looking really good so as fast as the scratches came on they seem to be clearing up.

The last of my gourds from last year are now CLEAN! So no more gourd cleaning this year unless I somehow manage to find some for sale cheap that need cleaning. I've been working on those for a whole week now! SOOO glad they are done.

I got some pictures of the ponies grazing in the front yard after I finished all my stuff and between rain showers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They like this place back in the pines.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are all shedding their summer coats and starting to grow in their winter hair. Brego ends up looking like his white spots are snowing on his dark spots, lol.


I can't wait to ride him again tomorrow. I also got a lead on some reasonably good grass hay for cheap.... I'm crossing my fingers that it turns out to be as good and as cheap as I have been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment