Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud!!!

Anyone else ever sing this song as a kid? "Mud, mud, glorious mud. Nothing quite like it for soothing the blood. So follow me follow, down to the hollow, And there let us wallow in glorious mud!"

Photobucket

My trimmer is coming today. How in the world am i supposed to make THIS manageable? *sigh* I guess i will stall him for a few hours and try to brush it out. What a mess.


Anyway, the goats don't have any mud to deal with so they are happy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Rosie's legs too. I'm tempted to partial bath both girls to get those legs clean.

    Those goats crack me up! They need one of those $1 big bouncy balls from walmart

    I'm off to meet the vet - Rosie is sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's supposed to be almost 70 tomorrow. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete