Friday, September 2, 2011

A full herd again!

Ivy and her sister are back together. I'm calling her Nutmeg. They are almost a matched set, hehe!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Sage doesn't seem to care a bit, hehe.

Photobucket

I'm impressed by how casually these girls take everything. Oh, ride in a car, new home,  blah blah blah... whatever.

Also...

Photobucket



Dexter is a bit annoyed at all the attention the chick is getting. So he keeps trying to slip between me and the brooder. lol.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Poor Dexter... nothing like playing second fiddle to a chick, of all things!
    (I love that you put a snuggle toy in with the chick! A friend of mine raises large parrots, and her babies always have something to snuggle with!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wasn't sure if a cuddle buddy would help him out but he seemed so tiny and alone in there... He does lay next to it sometimes. Not sure if it helps him but it makes me feel better knowing it's in there.

    ReplyDelete