Saturday, December 17, 2011

*slaps forehead*

Dexter is living up to his name. He escaped the back yard this morning and tried to kill chickens (keep in mind they are significantly larger than he is) and then while we were gone destroyed my lovely bookmark and Tsu's good headphones. That is the highlight reel of his greatest hits of the day, there was more, but I am trying to not dwell on it too much lest I give in to the desire to punt him.

And now he is sleeping beside Nigel, curled between my feet, looking up at me when i move and disturb him with eyes full of adoration and worship. Stupid obnoxious dog.

Gosh he is cute. I want to strangle him so bad right now. My beautiful bookmark, that was a one of a kind work of art gifted to me by an anonymous friend. *sob* He actually pulled it OUT of my library book and destroyed it. What dog DOES that?

I'll tell you what dog does that, this one does.

Photobucket

He is much more adorable when he has eyebrows and whiskers but i groom him myself and last time i oopsed his face.

This was prior to the oops:

as a new puppy, with the toy he has now completely destroyed and we have thrown away...

Photobucket

and more recently, with his usual grown up haircut...

Photobucket


*sigh* From now on he has to go in the crate when we leave the house. He has been sooo good for so long, but he is still only 9 or 10 months old and i think we trusted him far too much far too soon.

I can't wait until his eyebrows and whiskers grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment