Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finally got a picture showing Tigerlily's topline.

Finally got a picture showing Tigerlily's topline.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't WAIT to see how this girl turns out!! I don't like a REALLY level hip, but I also don't like a really steep hip (most of my does are pretty steep hipped), I think she has just the right angle.

I don't generally care for LaMancha ears, but I think she is cute. Maybe I am getting used to them? lol.

Photobucket

These two ladies should be going to their new home saturday.

Photobucket

Kahlua's udder went from droopy saggy to this over night:

Photobucket

I have a follow up interview on thursday from one of my job possibilities. I would assume that is a good sign. This job will require me to get a chauffeurs license and drive a big van. That scares the daylights out of me. But if it is meant to be I will just have to deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment