Monday, September 7, 2009

When you wish upon a star....

Saturday night I was at my in laws and we had a cook out and bonfire and watched the stars until the big full moon made them impossible to see. A shooting star zipped by and I started to make a wish... and realized that for the first time in my entire life I had no idea what to wish for. I have always made the exact same wish on every shooting star, on every first star, on every penny tossed into a wishing well.

I gasped, and with a slight break in my voice I explained to my family what was going on in my mind. My mother in law had a huge grin on her face and expressed her happiness at my happiness... and my husband said, with a deadpan tone, "Just wish for cash now." lol.


On a completely unrelated note, I worked on 4 gourd dippers today. I will try and get pictures tomorrow. All I have to do is wax the insides. Tomorrow is also first day of the new school year. Tsu has a doctors visit, and I have a stack of packages a mile high to ship out but all my cash is still waiting to get transferred from paypal. Busy busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment