Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HANG ON!

Wow. It is WINDY out there! We've had days and days of rain, AGAIN. And now the whole house is trembling and shuddering and creaking from the wind. I took Tiff down to wait for the bus in the truck. That poor truck is such a mess, lol. Tiff says she loves it, it's like a dinosaur.

There are several school closings, but not ours. I'll be shocked if we don't lose power at some point. The horses are all huddled up against the big barn looking annoyed. The barn cats are all in hiding, except Amber who is perched on the porch glaring at me to let me know she is still mad about her move outside.

I am so tired. My S.A.D. has started kicking up with this week of dark overcast days. I fell asleep around 2pm yesterday and woke up at 3:15 completely disoriented, unable to remember what day it was. I almost had a panic attack (been a long time since I had one of those) trying to remember if Tiff was supposed to be home or not. Then she walked in the door and I snapped out of it. It was weird. I've woke up from naps disoriented before but not like THAT. I definitely need more sleep. This waking up at 4:10am is wearing me down. I mean I usually fall asleep at like 10pm, so it isn't like I'm not getting a reasonable amount of sleep but waking up that early messes me up.

And speaking of naps... I think I'm going to try to go back to sleep for a few.

2 comments:

  1. you got a pretty good blog..
    loved reading the writeups..
    will come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like time to break out the full-spectrum lightbulbs..... bummer!

    I hate it getting dark so early myself...it's definitely a downer.

    ReplyDelete