Thursday, October 22, 2009

This time it was the Baptists.

At the end of our drive we now have a 12x18 inch sign saying "PRIVATE PROPERTY! no trespassing, loitering or SOLICITING". And I already posted about the two signs on the front door RIGHT AT EYE LEVEL.

Didn't stop little old lady from pounding away like a jack hammer on my front door and setting the dogs off on a barking spree.


What the hell do I have to do to get the point across here?

Yeah, the Lord wants me to know he loves me and I am welcome at your meeting, but did the Lord also tell you to ignore the fact that you just ruined my husband's "night" of sleep and now he will have to drive over an hour each way to and from work exhausted? Or can you just not freakin' READ?


ARGGGG!!!!!!

You know, if they have no way of knowing I can cut them some slack. They are at least putting effort out to spread their faith. But being RUDE enough to IGNORE my signs saying they are not welcome? It just really has me ticked off.

1 comment:

  1. You need a sign saying "All Trespassers Will Be Hosed Down".... lol!

    ~PlacidAir

    ReplyDelete