Thursday, May 6, 2010

My new helmet is here...

And i love it! With only a small bit of padding it fits as if it were hand crafted to fit my head. It does not make me feel top heavy or like i may be turning into a massive mushroom head. It is light, and actually covers the back of my head instead of stopping somewhere midway between my neck and the point on the top of my head that my mother used to bless when I was being a pest.

So now I can get back to climbing on and hopefully not falling off of my horse. lol.

1 comment:

  1. whooo HoOOoO ! I need a new helmet but I can't decide which I want to get yet. I keep going into stores and trying them on, walking around the store with them on etc. It's such an important purchase it HAS to be comfortable.

    I expect to see pics of you sitting astride Brego soon!

    ReplyDelete