Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh, also... I started working as a ChaCha guide.

This has been eating up a little of my time, and earning me a little money as well.

ChaCha is one of those "text a question and get an answer" places. They pay real live people to answer these questions. I get a whopping $.02 per question answered. Yes, you read that right, 2 cents an answer. So this isn't something you can make a living at, but heck, if you are just sitting around on your computer with nothing to do for a few minutes and you can make 20 cents.... why not? I've made like $10 so far, and I have fun doing it. I haven't spent a lot of time doing it, too busy doing goat cheese and stuff, but if anyone is interested in looking in to it you can check it out here:

http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/

If you sign up, list my email address (I used the email warpwny@hotmail.com to sign up, so that would be the one to use if you decide to look in to it) as referring you and I get a tiny little bonus (I think it is like 10% bonus of what you earn. I'm earning money for my horsie-goatie friend, Epona, when I work my ChaCha, lol).

Here is the thing, though, if you are easily offended or shocked, you might want to pass on this. My VERY first question was "How many penises have you seen in your life?" *cough* You need to be able to handle those kinds of questions gracefully and with humour. If you can do that, this can be a really fun way to spend some time and make a bit of change.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... can I request YOU to answer my questions? My kids use ChaCha all the time.. it scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I wish you could. Part of the reason I would like to recruit some new guides is to help out with the quality. ChaCha needs some good people, for sure.

    To anonymous... HAHAHA!!!! I went ahead and posted your spam comment because it made me laugh. This seems like a really weird blog to post about women not being chaste, faithful or liking to cook... since it is mostly about how much I love my husband, my home, my farm, my child, cooking, knitting, etc. If those are the ONLY kind of American women you are finding, you are shopping in the wrong place.

    Now, do you have anything about the topics in MY blog posts to comment about? Like the one where I comment about how much my husband likes the home made cheese I made from the milks from goats I raised and bred myself to provide for him and our child?

    ReplyDelete