Saturday, March 7, 2009

I feel like poo.

I definitely have whatever Tsu has, just not as bad (so far, thankfully). But on top of it I just generally feel horrible. For one, I am reading this book called "On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society" and it is just depressing as hell. I'm thinking of the few things my friend Jer has said in passing about his time in Iraq and every page I read just makes me want to cry. I think it is an important book for me to read but man is it NOT the feel good book of the year. Seriously, I recommend this book for anyone who has a loved one who has been in combat. It might help you get a very feint shadow of understanding into what they go through emotionally, even though you can never ever really understand it unless you have been there.

I'm also bummed that our stock keeps dropping. Less than two weeks left before we can sell. Gah.

And also that the time change is tonight.

And also that after yesterday's beautiful weather it has been dark and over cast and rainy all day.

I wonder if I should take some Prozac? lol. I feel like my S.A.D. is kicking back in. Maybe I am just sick and tired. I dunno.

I had a big long thing on here about something else and decided to delete it. I need a nap. LOL. I think I will go knit something.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better! I think I just escaped the flu. Being sick just sucks.

    ReplyDelete