Friday, June 5, 2009

It's the simple things that amuse me.

I have to admit i partially have the google ads on my blog for my own entertainment. Sure, it's nice to make a few pennies if someone clicks the ads but in reality I just get a huge amount of entertainment out of seeing what ads pop up according to what topics I have discussed recently. As an example, today I saw ads about gall bladder home remedies, hoof stands and organic cheese. Organic cheese? Yes. Organic cheese.

Another thing that amuses me are these "words" you have to type in at some blogs before posting a comment. Most of the time they are not actual words, but they REALLY look like they should be! I wish I had taken notes on some of them. I'm going to start writing them down and making up definitions for them. Maybe I will save up enough to make a whole post. Hehe.

Today is the last day of school for this school year. Half day. I have to go pick my kid up so she can clean out her filthy locker. I'm looking forward to not having to get up at 4am for the next few months.

All of my gourds are planted. Now to just protect them from late frosts and keep them watered and wait.

Tsu got me the new Wii Active. It's a pretty good work out! More serious than the Wii Fit. I like it. I'm back watching what I eat and working out and I have gained 3 pounds. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Maybe it is because I am drinking more water like I am supposed to be. I dunno, but it is annoying.

1 comment:

  1. I dropped 15 lbs since january... Now that life is getting back to normal I'm trying my damnedness to not gain them back... UGGGGG..

    Ride Ride Ride is my mantra!

    ReplyDelete