Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tiffany is turning 15.

May 3. Hard to believe she is that old already! This is her current crazy look, lol:

Photobucket

But these are the ones she has gone through in the last month or two (stolen from her picture folders):

Photobucket

(my favorite, but that colour has to be done every two weeks or so to keep looking that good so she got sick of it)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

easter:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hehe. She cracks me up.

She has something she desperately wants for her birthday. She has been asking me about it for a couple of weeks.

She wants a ukulele.


My kid is awesome.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So, is she getting a uke? I did not know people even made them anymore....???? She is sooo cute! Those eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, and silly, and expressive. I just adore her, and I don't even like most kids. being a mom has never been natural or easy for me, so the fact that I managed to survive her early childhood is a miracle. I'm getting the pay off now. Though she is SOOO grounded right now, lol. can't wait until that isn't in my job description any more. But still, for the most part now she is a lot of fun to have around. And I never know WHAT she is going to look like when she comes out of the bathroom in the morning. lol.

    And yeah, she is getting her uke. I got her a student uke kit, should be here by the weekend (I hope) and it comes with a book and picks and a tuner. Nothing expensive but if she likes it and actually uses it then for Christmas i will get her a better one.

    She is just crazy about the version of "Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, and I think that has inspired her to want to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG She is a mini YOU !!! Right down to the crazy hair *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHe is a dool baby, with the most gorgeous eyes...

    ReplyDelete