Sunday, February 27, 2011

As per request... gratuitous Brego pictures... also goat blog update.

Well, I hied my way to the barn with a camera early this bright wintery morn, in order to fulfill repeated requests for Bregoness as well as to update on the BeBe Goaties. The kids will get their own post, to follow.

Brego Mine. Heart and soul of my day. He has not been groomed in about 2 weeks because he is constantly either frozen solid into sheets of icey armour, sporting icicles dangling from his belly hair, or just plain soaking wet.

Photobucket

He's been visiting the salon on the sly, I think, because he is sporting impressive highlights.

Photobucket


He's been consorting with either fairies or witches, I can tell by the braids they leave behind.

Photobucket

He was displeased with my attempts to unbraid the fairy braids (or witches knots, as your preference may be).

Photobucket


*Happy sigh*

Photobucket

Someone else wanted in on the action.

Photobucket

NOMNOMNOM

Photobucket

I like big butts and I can not lie!

Photobucket





OK, I have started my daily blog. Please check it out, and if you want to send me pictures of your goats, horses or other animal friends check it out!

The link to my first blog post, there are two already as I write this:

PhoenixDown farm's Daily Goat!



And the link to the main page of the blog.

http://phoenixdowndailygoat.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Ok so I'll be in Michigan in mid-April (exact date coming) I can give you a day's help with Brego so you can ride him regularly if you want. I can even do the first ride out if you want. Just let me know. I'll bring my saddle and helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor nappy headed things! hee hee. they are quite the crew.

    ReplyDelete