Saturday, March 5, 2011

Going to see a man about a goat.

Actually, it might be a woman. But it sounded funnier to me to say man. My ex MIL used to say she needed to go see a man about a dog when she needed to go potty, lol.

One of my online friends found an ad for fainting goats not too far from me. Going to look early tomorrow afternoon.

I'm so excited. They have two bucklings and a doeling. I just need one buckling. They are only about a week old I think. In my price range, even! Could be possibly bringing home a bottle baby tomorrow. At least I will have plenty of milk if that is how it works out! I can share with a baby goat. Hehe. But he won't be getting any of my cheese, gosh darn it. *chuckle*

We will be heading over there after the blackpowder gun show tomorrow. The pictures in the ad were of the bucklings, one was mostly black with a white spot on it's side, the other looked like a cocoa colour with lots of white. I like the colour of the black one but I want to look them over and see which one has the longer body if there is a difference. If they are built pretty much the same then I would prefer the black and white one. Assuming everything else looks good.

It would be awesome if I could get my myotonic buck still. I'd kind of given up on the idea for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment