Thursday, February 19, 2009

*Jumps up and down*

We get the stocks for the bonus March 18.


And it looks like we will be getting enough stocks that unless the stock prices tank I will be getting my horse.


MY horse.


*passes out*


Just need to find a home for Sparrow and add a string of electric tape to the fence and I'm ready!!!! Everything else can wait.

*cackles with glee*

I'm still afraid to get too excited, but I just can't help it. I mean, everyone knows what the stock market is doing. So it is still not a 100% sure thing but... It's a lot closer to a sure thing that it has been so far!

You know, this may sound silly but... I think I needed to let go of my dream horse in order to have this happen. Like, I needed to give it up in a sense. I've found that a lot in my life, when I finally stop fighting and say, "You know what, what will be will be and I will be happy anyway" that is when I end up getting what I wanted all along.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I hope this works out for you exactly the way that you want it to.

    ReplyDelete