Thursday, September 23, 2010

Enjoy it while you can...

Enjoy the warm summery sun while you can, ponies, summer is over and soon... well, let's not talk about that, ok?

HA! I caught someone making a deposit on the poo pile. Thanks for making my job easier, buddy.

Photobucket

Uh oh. They noticed me. Yikes. here they come.

Photobucket

Really? That close? Is that entirely necessary?

Photobucket

You too? Seriously?

Photobucket

How about I run backwards and see if I can get far enough to get a decent picture?

Nice.

Photobucket

At least SOMEONE isn't gettin' all up in my grill...

Photobucket

Um. My shoes are not edible. But I guess the little horsie tooth marks add to their attractiveness.

Photobucket

Oh, yeah, when he realizes I have no food I get this view.

Photobucket

But he eventually comes back.

Photobucket

The partners in crime, spreading their own brand of trouble where ever they go. Mary makes Brego look so tall. Hard to believe he is only around 13.2hh, lol.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment