Thursday, February 12, 2009

Remember the leaky windshield from yesterday?

Well, we had an appointment to get it looked at this morning. So the weather all night was awful, wind, storms, etc. It was still horrible when it was time for Tiff to get on the bus so I took the car out to wait. On the way back up our hideous driveway I heard sloshing. Splashing. Like there was a small wading pool in the back seat. So when I get back up to the house I look in the back seat floorboard and see this:

Photobucket

Not sure if you can tell, but that is a good 3 inches of water in the back passenger floorboard.


UGH!

Tsu left it there when he headed out to the windshield repair place, with a disgusted look on his face. They were going to dry the inside of the car and then water test it to "see if the issue really IS the windshield". Well, considering how wet the inside of the car is it just might take a few DAYS for them to dry it out.

GR!!!!!


*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. splish splash I was takin' a bath..... dah dah dah dah dahdahdahDAH!

    Sorry, couldn't resist.... a wet/dry vac is definitely called for.... and a blow dryer.... YUCK!

    Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I woke up to snow... (I'm up by Caseville at moms) so if your car was here you would have ICE rink in the back seat...

    Just remember.. it could be worse...

    ReplyDelete