Saturday, April 4, 2009

Proof that I have NO SHAME!!

The following image is proof of many things:

1.) I have no shame.

2.) I will go to extreme and ridiculous lengths in an attempt to hide the fact that I am going bald.

3.) My face lotion makes me look greasy until it soaks in.

4.) I can't let go of my late pony Jamie, emotionally. Look behind me, that is his halter and his bridle hanging by my side of the couch where I can touch them. The bridle may adjust big enough to fit Brego, for the first time in two and a half years the thought of his bridle on another horse doesn't make me cry. In fact it kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy and I hope it DOES fit. But if not I will keep it close like I have for the last 2 years.

5.) My nose is still shaped like a ski slope.

6.) My forehead is bigger than my face.

7.) I still can't be arsed to put on makeup 99% of the time.

8.) I am so hyper and wired and out of my mind with giddy delight that posting this picture actually seems like a good idea right now.

9.) I also seem to think wearing smilie face belly button rings in my ears is a good idea.

10.) I still have those ridiculous looking bright yellow lines on my ceiling (and I still think they look stupid).

11.) 4 years of braces and 4 of wearing a retainer and my teeth are still crooked. But they are a whole lot better than when we started (Thank you dad!!!)


I'm sure this image is proof of other things as well but those are the big ones. lol. Are you ready?

































Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment