Thursday, July 16, 2009

*yawn*

I pitched a tent out in the barn and stayed out there from about 10:30pm until about 3:30am last night. After him being so stumbly I wanted to keep an eye on him. At 3:30am he trotted past the barn door and woke me up. *rolls eyes* So I went back in the house at that point.

He is still acting sore footed but no where near like he was last night and he is certainly much more stable on his feet. Even when he has been laying down and stands up he is looking much more stable. I did way too much yesterday, though, and now I am really sore. I'll be calling the vet as soon as the office opens and see if she can come take a look at him.

edit to add: vet is coming for a well check between 11am and 1pm. Brego is just putzing around like normal. These animals are going to be the death of me. It is going to suck if she needs me to trot him for her. Hopefully I can just lunge him for her to see him move because no way can I run with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment